Our 3 Axis CNC Controller is now available in kit form and fully assembled.
We were able to keep the prices down near the original Kickstarter prices. The kit is only $60, and fully assembled is only $40 more.http://www.aquickcnc.com/store/electron ... ontroller/Specifications
- Accepts 5, 6 or 8 wire unipolar stepper motors (4 wire type not compatible)
- 40 volt DC maximum input voltage, 24 volt DC recommended, 12 volt DC minimum.
- 3.0 amps maximum current per phase, 0.5 amp minimum. (Fully adjustable)
- 12 volt DC output for computer style case fan (not included).
- 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, & 1/16 microstepping.
- Patent pending circuit protection built in to protect against short circuits.
- Inputs for limit switches and e-stop.
- Easy to build and easy to use terminal blocks for connecting wires.