Our custom designed 4-Axis Unipolar CNC Controller will get your machine moving quickly and effeciently. One of the easiest CNC controllers to build and operate!
- Accepts 5, 6 or 8 wire unipolar stepper motors (4 wire type not compatible)
- 40 volt DC maximum input voltage, 24 volt DC recommended, 12 volt DC minimum.
- 3.0 amps maximum current per phase, 0.5 amp minimum. (Fully adjustable)
- 12 volt DC output for computer style case fan (not included).
- 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, & 1/16 microstepping.
- Patent pending circuit protection built in to protect against short circuits.
- Inputs for limit switches and e-stop.
- Easy to build and easy to use terminal blocks for connecting wires.
Assembly instructions and operational guide available here.
Comes as an unassembled kit. If you would like it assembled please add $40.